About The FBI ‘Your Browser Has Been Blocked’
FBI ‘Your Browser Has Been Blocked’ is identified as notorious ransomware which locks the system once gets installed and demands a fine of 100 Euro in the form of Ukash or PaySafeCard code. It is capable to change the homepage browser and blocks the users from visiting any legitimate sites. This ransomware will claim that you have breaked the law of Government and if you do not pay the fine then you will be sent to the prison. It is also capable to transfer your sensitive informations and help the hackers for making illegal profits. It can modify the registry entries with fake malicious codes and makes your important files inaccessible. You will also find difficulty during browsing due to lots of frustrating advertisements and pop ups. Hence, you need to take quick action in its removal if you detect its malicious symptoms otherwise your PC will become useless.
Common Symptoms Of FBI ‘Your Browser Has Been Blocked’
- Change of desktop background and default homepage browser.
- Sluggish speed of the system.
- Downloads malicious trojans from the internet.
- Redirects your browsing to onfected sites.
- Modifies files and registry entries in windows registry editor.
Automatic Technique To Remove FBI ‘Your Browser Has Been Blocked’
You can use FBI ‘Your Browser Has Been Blocked’ Removal Tool which is designed to remove the worse effects of spyware permanently from the system. You can easily download and install its demo version which is available on our website.
Features Of FBI ‘Your Browser Has Been Blocked’ Removal Tool:-
- Provides user-friendly and self-descriptive interface.
- Removes trojans, virus, spywares, malwares completely from the system.
- Easy to download and install.
- Uses high level programming algorithms to scan the system.
- Helps in increasing system.